How to Return
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your order receive date. Please note that Domestic Returns will be provided a return shipping label.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returns to:
ALL THINGS TALL CO.
Original Order #
13337 South St #496
Cerritos, CA 90703
In addition, items will without security tag will not be considered for return
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return.
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
· All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday (8am – 7pm pst).
· Orders placed after 7 p.m. pst Monday – Thursday, will be processed the following day at 8am pst.
· Orders placed on Friday (after 7 p.m. pst) Saturday and Sunday will be placed the coming Monday at 8am.
· Please note orders placed on Fridays depending on time of day ordered may not be able to be processed same day to avoid 7pm pst deadline. We understand our customers would like their items ASAP so in this instance your order will be processed the following Saturday.
· If for any reason you order is not able to be processed, you will receive an email from us letting you know the timeframe.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
Shipping on Domestic Orders are free of cost to the customer. For Non Domestic Orders, the rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before finalizing your order, you will be shown what the cost of shipping.
If an item is on back-order, we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us to know what web browsers people use, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve marketing techniques.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.